* TRY THE ROUTE – SUPPORT THE CAUSE *
Please find the RWGPS link for the full route below.
From there you can download the .gpx, .tcx or .fit file for the route.
There are many crossover points where the official crib sheet for checkpoints, directions and hill segment data will be useful.
For a copy of this and to notify me of a route attempt, please email:
For route use, please donate a suggested £5 to the Friends of the Peak District.
Visit donate.giveasyoulive.com/fundraising/purepeakgrit to donate.
Completed the route? Incredible!
And in 48 hours? Chapeau!
Please send your gpx and any other relevant information for validation and inclusion in the PPG wall of fame to
- START – Buxton Train Station
- 77.5km – 24 hour Esso, London Road, South Buxton
- 177km – The Jervis Arms Pub, Onecote
- 249km – All Saints Church, Bakewell
- 300km – Curbar Gap Car Park
- 386km – The Royal Oak Inn, Glossop
- 461km – The Scotsman’s Pack Inn, Hathersage
- 548km – Wooldale Methodist Free Church, Holmfirth
- FINISH – Buxton War Memorial